Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

It's a cool, chilly day here, but the sun is shining, and it's supposed to warm up a bit for the trick or treaters tonight!


My oldest was late leaving for school this morning...this is why!! Her and her friend that has been staying with us got dressed up. My daughter (the bunny) went to the Dollar Store and bought ears and a boa....used her white clothes and dressed as a bunny. She has to work after school and then to a Halloween party! Her friend, (who is moving out to a new place tomorrow) dressed as a gangster of sorts....origional.....and made use of what she had....they made a cute couple....LOL...now picture these two driving down the road to school dressed like this. They wanted me to take some photos before they left.

I tried to post this a bit earlier in the day, but couldn't get my photos to upload...anyway, now I have youngest and friend home here and in a bit we will have some pizza and head out.

Have a great evening everyone!!
Hugs
Marion







3 comments:

Leslie said...

Quite the couple! LOL Too cute!

Have a great day! Happy Halloween :)

Leslie

Judy said...

Cute costumes. Happy Halloween to you and I'm loving your music...very fitting.

Alexandra said...

They look so cute! Sometimes I can't get photos to post so try later and then it works.