Monday, October 27, 2008

IT'S BEEN A WHILE....



Gosh, I didn't realize it has been this many days since I posted! Where has the time gone???

On Friday my DH and youngest DD and I went to another province for a drive....it was an inservice day at school, so we took her with us. I visited the LNS (needlework store) and had hoped to get a few patterns....I did order a couple they didn't have, and I bought one...I'll show you the progress on that in a minute.





I put the quarter there to show you the size of the FOB. It is 32 count over one. I can only do it when the light is bright!! The other fabric is for the needlebook, which is 32 count over 2.


On Saturday night, my youngest had a party to go to. A fellow classmate was having a Halloween party. DD dressed as a fairy...not sure what the eye makeup was for..LOL, but she wanted it on......and this is the result.






Have a great day everyone! It's rainy and dark here, but at least it's mild out.
Hugs
Marion

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! That is tiny detailed work. I know it will be absolutely beautiful when you finish :)

Your DD looks great all dressed up for the party :)

Thank you for your wishes and all on this hard day...

Hugs!

Leslie

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

More sweet projects to peek at ... how fun! I look forward to seeing them all done some time.

Have a great week, my friend!