Saturday, November 1, 2008


I will be back with a decent post tomorrow sometime. I have been having issues with this blog all day...and some of my "things" are not showing up on the side!

We had an uneventful Halloween,and everything went smoothly.

I'm trying to decide what I should do with my oldest DD's friend that has been staying here for the past month.....she was supposed to move out today, but the apt isn't ready. I had so hoped this would be an easy transition for her and for us, but apparently the apt isn't ready until Nova 15. I really did want my house back to normal. I am still undecided as to what we are going to do. We do not charge rent, nor will we...that brings on a whole new set of rules that I do not want to get into.....we are letting her stay rent free...however, there are conditions.....and for the most part...she has been wonderful. I just want things back to normal the same time, I feel sorry for her.

Take care.....


1 comment:

She Who Makes Waves said...

Can you get through two more weeks with her stayig with you? The time will fly but I do understand about wanting your home back. Hopefully it will be the 15th and they don't change it to a later date once the 15th gets closer! I hope it all works out!