Sunday, October 5, 2008

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING TO ALL!

It's a beautiful sunny autumn day here in Nova Scotia. I have no plans to leave my home today......that may change, but I do hope not.

I am spending today working on Sara's matchbox exchange. I have an idea....let's see if it works...
This coming week is proving that it will be a busy one. Tomorrow morning it's off to the vet for our dog to get her stitches out, after her operation two weeks ago. Tomorrow afternoon I have to pick youngest up at school...she has a dentist appt...she will most likely need braces on her top teeth....why should that surprise me, oldest did as well. At least our dentist will do youngest DD in her office...it isn't quite as difficult as it was a few years ago with oldest.

Anyway, I do hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
Take care

Marion

PS these photos are ones that youngest DD took yesterday morning as we were out doing errands.....LOL and yes, we stopped at Burger King for breakfast.




1 comment:

Simply Heart And Home said...

The pictures are gorgeous. Your sky is so blue!!!