Thursday, June 5, 2008

ISN'T THIS JUST SO NICE!!!


I just love this purse!!! My friend Leslie, over at "My Country Home"http://sweets-mycountryhome.blogspot.com/

made this! I knew when she posted some photos of ones she was making on her blog, that I just had to have one...so I asked her if I could buy one from her...this came in the mail yesterday, and it's perfect!!!! I am going to use it this weekend when I go away for a night with my girlfriend. We are celebrating our Birthdays..mine in March, hers in May...we are driving about an hour and a half from here, and staying at a really old Bed & Breakfast..touring around the small town Saturday evening....Sunday morning we will go to a neighbouring town to the Sunday Market...I can hardly wait!!
Anyways.....back to the old grindstone...LOL......
Have a great day everyone!
Marion

4 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

That purse is adorable! :)

And

You are cordially invited to take part in my June giveaway. Have you heard of Elsie Dinsmore? I’m giving away Book 1. I’d love to see you.

Colleen said...

So cute! I hope you have a terrific overnight with your friend, Marion! You deserve a little R&R...

Can't wait to hear about your adventures...

Leslie said...

Marion,
I'm so glad that you like your purse :)

I haven't made any purses since I made yours! LOL It's been too nice to be stuck inside. I think that's why I never thought to start selling stuff regularly, because I don't regularly make things. I bounce from one craft to he next, too!

Enjoy your trip with your friend! Hope you have a nice, relaxing time!

Wendy said...

I love your bag!!! Isn't she just awesome!! I love mine too!!!~Wendy