Tag, I'm It!
I was tagged by Nancy at http://lifesastitch.blogspot.com/
Here's how it goes:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog. Done,
2. Post the rules on your blog. Done,
3. Write 7 things about yourself. OKAY
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs. I can't name just 7, so I'll leave this as almost all the Blogs I've found in the past couple months.
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. (Okay, not the rules, but I've changed them a bit.)
7 things about myself:
1. I am a very private person, but what I hope is a good, kind one.
2. I am an only child.
3. I have a weak spot for Border Collies...love their "strange' personality.
4. Cross-stitching is my very favourite hobby.
5. My birthday is March 1.
6. I love Anne of Green Gables books.
7. I will be married 21 years this October.
Okay...it's YOUR turn now if you've been tagged!! Have fun!