Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've been Tagged!!

Tag, I'm It!

I was tagged by Nancy at http://lifesastitch.blogspot.com/


Here's how it goes:


1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog. Done,


2. Post the rules on your blog. Done,


3. Write 7 things about yourself. OKAY


4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs. I can't name just 7, so I'll leave this as almost all the Blogs I've found in the past couple months.


5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. (Okay, not the rules, but I've changed them a bit.)


7 things about myself:


1. I am a very private person, but what I hope is a good, kind one.

2. I am an only child.

3. I have a weak spot for Border Collies...love their "strange' personality.

4. Cross-stitching is my very favourite hobby.

5. My birthday is March 1.

6. I love Anne of Green Gables books.

7. I will be married 21 years this October.

Okay...it's YOUR turn now if you've been tagged!! Have fun!

No comments: