Wednesday, April 2, 2008

DAY OF RANDOM POSTS



Good morning everyone!

I am still not back to my usual self...this cold seems to have knocked the wind out of me. Anyway, today I plan on doing a few random posts about things I want to share/talk about.

The photo in this post is a cross-stitch kit I picked up last summer in PEI. It is the companion piece to the Green Gables Sampler at the bottom of this blog. This chart shows Diana and Anne in a field of flowers...the verse on the chart reads as follows
Friendship:
Life is a garden,
Good friends are the flowers,
And time spent together
Life's happiest hours.

This is on my "to-do" list for stitching....my list if very long!! LOL

Speaking of friendship, yesterday was my Blanket Club meeting. It was just my cousin J and I this week...we meet at my other cousin's (J's sister) house, even though B isn't at home. It's just a central meeting point for us and B doesn't mind...she's actually been in Florida for the winter and likes the fact that we meet there weekly. Yesterday we chatted about our Blankets, A from next door came over with a blanket she is crocheting and we had tea with her. I brought some Banana Bread and Caramel cupcakes.....J brought soup, biscuits and strawberry jam! So for 3+ hours, we worked on our Blankets and talked. I am so thankful for the friendship of my extended family.

Marion

No comments: