Friday, March 7, 2008

THREE'S A CHARM??

Okay, so twice today I had an entry typed and photos uploaded and the computer logged me off!!! I am on the laptop so I don't have my photos to upload, so that will have to wait until another post.

A relatively quiet week here....yesterday DS turned 14, so we had cake last night. He got his present early (a couple of weeks ago)....a dirt bike. His dream...LOL

Today the kids finished up school for spring break. Not sure what we will do, or where we will go, as oldest DD is working at the pool next week...supervising, since there are no swim classes to teach.

Youngest DD just left for a sleepover up the road, DS is at his friend's house for a while and oldest DD is working....what to do...what to do....LOL

Anyway, let's see if I can get this posted before any incidents.

Marion

No comments: