Thursday, March 20, 2008

RANDOM STITCHING POST...




I've got some cross-stitching friends that read this blog, so decided I'd post some of my stitching. These hang in various parts of my home.

1. Angel of Light...did this for mom and dad and gave it to them for Christmas....2000. After they passed away, I reframed it in an antique frame mom had. This hangs in our family room.

2. Mirabilia Easter Fairy....this also hangs in our family room.

3. Santa...this was a kit and I really enjoyed doing this one.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Those are beautiful Marion!!!!

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! You are always so thoughtful!

I am always a work in progress in Christ and never feel I have enough faith. I know christ sees our hearts...it is just hard to remember He loves me for me...even though I sin...Jesus took that all for me! It's hard to accept sometimes...ya know?