Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SPRING IS AROUND THE CORNER????......

It sure doesn't seem like it!! Yesterday was sunny for the most part, but COLD and high winds...the salt truck/snow plow kept going by our house all day as the snow from the weekend kept swirling around and making the roads slippery and for some reason in front of our house was really bad.

I got a good start on DD's room yesterday...still more to do, but I don't think I will get to it today. I have to take my old car out to our mechanic's this morning, as he is going to sell it for us. Then I have to go and get some Easter goodies, and this afternoon youngest DD and DS have dentist appointments, so that means I have to pick them up at school. Tonight youngest DD has her gymnastics class, so that's today and this evening gone.

I really don't think the winds have died down any since yesterday...I can really hear almost howling outside! I hope this doesn't mean the roads will be snow covered in spots.

Have a great day everyone!!
Marion

1 comment:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! It is always so nice to meet new friends :-) Rosie