Saturday, February 28, 2009

A WEEK OF BEING ABSENT....

Yes, it has been a week. I have taken a week off from Blogging. It's been busy around here, and quite honestly, I just have not felt up to it. Each day has been a massive list of errands to run, places to drop the kids off, etc. I've had a dental appt, youngest has gotten braces, etc. It's been one of those weeks. It's over...thankfully. Today is DH's Birthday and tomorrow is mine, so I believe we will go out to dinner tonight.....tomorrow is forecasted for freezing rain, ice pellets and snow...you know, the norm around here this winter!!
Anyway, I just wanted to pop in to say...I'm still alive..and well....and will hopefully get back to normal posting now.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Marion

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

That has been quite the week. Glad you are doing okay.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Party some and relax