Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby it's slow out there....

Picking up on something that I have been thinking and my friend Leslie commented on....it's been slow in Blogland recently!! I don't think we have lost our appeal for blogging, I know I still plan to continue...it's just that I think we all are feeling that long winter "BLAH". For me, it seems like I have to force myself to post, and really the only different thing is that it's winter and we have had 10 storms...and lots of school cancellations.....it's not just Blogging....I am the same with things I want to do here....paint, renovate...I just don't have the energy at the moment!
Now, if you all were HERE, that would be a different story, I'd have lots to chat about! LOL
So for me, please understand, I am not going anywhere, my blog will always be here...I'm just a little lazy and suffering from the winter BLAHS at the moment!!

Take care
Marion

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Hang in there girl! It will get better. Some of us are still out there

Leslie said...

I guess we'll all get through this one way or another. Spring will be here before we know it and we'll be on the run again. I can't wait for it to come but I end up overwhelmed VERY quickly...just with the amount of things that need done outside around the house!

I feel guilty posting if I don't have anything interesting to share and yet I feel like if I share stuff, even things that I haven't finished, it gives me the motivation to get things done! So I have to at least try. But you know me...I can't post a short post! LOL

Have a great weekend!

Leslie

Simply Heart And Home said...

I know how you feel. Doesn't it feel that spring will never arrive? I hope you have a clear day soon and you can go for a lovely walk.

{{HUGS}}

Gina

mumzy said...

We are also quilty of not blogging as much as I should. I still read the blogs I follow almost every day but we have been very busy and you are right of those darn storms being depressing. Keep on blogging girl and we will keep on reading.

Have a great day!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Oh, I totally agree, Marion! This endless winter has found me in the doldrums more than once lately and I am so looking forward to getting back into the blogging routine. I'm not going anywhere either :)

Hang in there, my friend. Spring will find us all eventually...

Simply Heart And Home said...

Dropping by to bring you a ray of sunshine! {{HUGS}}

Gina