Friday, September 5, 2008

MAMA MIA AND HANNA

Last night I met up with my two cousins to go see Mama Mia....what an excellent movie! I loved it!!! I can't wait untl it's released on DVD, it will be on the top of my list. I came home mentally singing Mama Mia and woke up this morning with that tune in my head! LOL Those songs bring back wonderful memories from my teenage years.

Today the sun is shining!!!! Amazing, considering the weather we have been having around here lately! However..we are due to get tropical storm Hannah on Sunday, and it's making me nervous...after living through a hurricane a few years ago...any storm makes me nervous. I HATE high winds and rain! We will be tieing things down as much as we can and also putting a lot in the garage until this passes. Since the hurricane a few years ago our whole land structure has changed because of the loss of the trees and therefore we get what appears to be lots of high winds alot...but when they say STORM...it really gets me nervous.

Today I am taking it kind of easy. There is lots I could do, but other than laundry (and hanging it out) and dishes and vacuuming....I'm going to relax and work on my latest cross-stitch project.

Hugs
Marion

2 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Marion,

I love Meryl Streep. I am looking forward to renting this when the movie comes out!

We are due to get hurricane hannah Saturday afternoon. I'll try and take the punch for ya.

I posted my rice pudding recipe especially for you. I hope you all like it! :)

Gina

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

I'm so glad you woke up to a sunny day, humming a catchy tune! I hope Hanna doesn't bring too much rain, wind, and damage this weekend. We're watching the forecasts here in Maine as well...