Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GRATEFUL!


Thank you for your wonderful comments on my mom! It means alot to me. Yesterday was stressful in another way, one that I did not post about here, as I thought it would take away from the post on my mom,but I did post about it on a messageboard I frequent. Nala (Nallie as we call her), our 10 year old beloved dog underwent scheduled surgery for a tumor yesterday. I spent yesterday missing her and worrying, as she's always at home with me. I am happy to say that the operation went well, she is back with us as of 8:30 last night. She will need some loving care and nursing back to health, but the operation was successful. My DH is working from home today to be with her, as I am heading out with my two cousins to get some apples and do a bit of shopping!

Have a great day everyone!
Marion

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

That was indeed a very lovely post about your mom. I hope your little four legged friend recovers well and is back walking beside you soon.
I will send you some photos of my Swedish weaving in a couple of weeks. At home I'm on dialup and it is just too long to send any photo intensive posts.
In the meantime, keep smiling and stitching

Leslie said...

I'm happy to hear that Nallie went through her surgery and is doing well. I hope she recovers quickly!

You shouldn't have felt bad about sharing this yesterday along with your post on your Mom. Our dogs mean a lot to us, they're more than just pets and nobody wants to see them hurting.

Hugs!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

Marion, I'm so glad to hear that Nala is doing just fine. I was praying for her and you yesterday!

Big hugs and have a good day!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Glad the operation went well, Marion. I'm sure a little TLC will go a long way...

Did you get some apples today?

Patti said...

What a beautiful blog! I love the photo at the top.

I hope your pup is doing much better today. It is so hard when they are at the vet, isn't it? It is such a relief to pick them up.

Thank you for your kind words about my furbaby on my blog. Thank you for the invitation for me to check you blog out. I will be back to visit often!

Simply Heart And Home said...

Nala,

Feel better!

Marion,

She looks like she has such a sweet spirit about her. I hope she heals and is back to herself in no time.

Gina