Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TOTALLY TUESDAY

Where is this week going?? Today was a really busy, but nice day. DH had some business not too far from here, it involved a wonderful drive through some pretty country, so I opted to go with him. We had a nice day....we had a nice lunch and got back late this afternoon. I bought some "prim" things for the family room, which I was hoping to take photos of, but there was just too much running around this evening for that...hopefully at some point tomorrow. Tomorrow may be another day with DH on his travels and I am looking forward to that.
Have a great evening everyone....off to watch Idol.....

Marion

2 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Marion,

I look forward to seeing your prim pictures. I do like prim things. :)

You day out with your husband sounds lovely.

Have a wonderful Tuesday evening!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Can't wait to see your new prim treasures, Marion! Glad you had such a pleasant day...