Thursday, May 29, 2008

MY NEW SWEDISH WEAVE BLANKET...







So, this current one I am working on is for my oldest daughter's boyfriend for Christmas. I have given one to my niece, mother-in-law, three children, and I have a "few" lurking around the house..they all get used and seem to be loved and enjoyed. I still have a few more I want to make as well. This ladies, is what I do each Tuesday with my cousins. It's become so much fun, and a lot of good conversation and food enjoyed by all.
Have a great day everyone! The sun is shining brightly, and I am going to take some time to work on my blanket....I need a couple of hours of "craft time" before that first school bus arrives home. LOL
Marion


3 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Marion,

That blanket is absolutely beautiful! You must have incredible patience to be able to create such a lovely blanket.

Blessings,
Gina

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

HI Marion,

This fascinates me - I have never heard of it and my husband is Swed through and through! I am going to have to research this I think.

What fun doing it with your cousins too. Please make sure you show us the finished product.

Hugs, Linda

Leslie said...

Wow! That's really neat! I don't think I have ever heard of Swedish Weaving. It looks like it's time consuming, is it?