Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Meme

Saw this on one of my friend's Blogs, so decided to do it.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. It depends on the gift and also what I have on hand. I tend to buy paper and bags after Christmas for the next year.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. It creates less hassle and I like to get mine up early. This way I get my pre-lit tree out of the box and put it up and voila...all lit. LOL Hey, works for me!
3. When do you put up the tree? Around the end of November.
4. When do you take the tree down? Around New Year's Day.
5. Do you like eggnog? It's okay, but I don't usually have it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cousin made me a box of Barbie Doll clothes...I LOVED those so much! This is the older cousin I see each week now....she's like a sister to me.
7. Hardest person to buy for? At the moment, my 14 year old son!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My 11 year old daughter.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Not really. I have Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus, which is actually from Avon...all white and I really like them!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Some people I send to do not use the computer, but I would not email Christmas cards anyway, not personal enough for me.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Purple Dinosaur placemats from my MIL two years ago! And I am NOT a hard person to buy for or please! LOL
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch that Stole Christmas...origional cartoon version.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sept.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, not really. I have given a couple to donation....
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's dressing, and now that she is no longer here, I make it!
16. What decorations are on your tree? Everything! Some my mom got me before I was married, some the kids made, some I made...etc...
17. Favorite Christmas song? Deck The Halls.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? We stay home, we always used to go to my inlaws, but my father in law passed away two years ago and now there is no more open house at that place....so...last year we stayed at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Blitzen, Cupid, Comet, Prancer and Vixen.
20. Angel on top of tree or star? Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning! The kids open one on Christmas Eve, which is PJ's
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Can get pretty stressful!
23. What theme or color are you using when you decorate? I use alot of red...don't really have a theme...have a lot of older decorations.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and all the trimmings.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace, health, happiness...

No comments: