Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FIRST SNOW DAY OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!

6:15AM







7:15AM






All 3 of my kids are safely tucked in at home...even university has shut down for at least the morning........muffins are in the oven, about to put soup in the crockpot....great stitching day!!!


EDITED TO ADD MORE OF THE MORNING....

7:45am

8am (CARROTS, CARROTS..WHERE DID YOU GO?)




8:05am...dessert tonight? (8:31am...now in oven)



8:15am...the things a dog has to go through to pee!!


Hugs to all
Marion




7 comments:

Kathy said...

The muffins look so yummy. A perfect treat for a cold snowy day. :)

Oh I love your wip in the previous post. it is just gorgeous.

Kay said...

Found your blog on the 123 MB. Enjoy your snow day!

Amy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope that you will visit more.

Those muffins look so good. I'll bring the tea and hot cocoa!!

Have a blessed day.

Carolyn NC said...

Fun day - glad you're enjoying the snow day!

Annie Bee said...

I'm coming over for morning tea and a lookie at the snow. - we don't get snow here where I live in Aust.

Faye said...

Thanks for coming over to my blog and commenting!~~ I appreciate your kind words!!! Now, about those those snow photos!!! They are great too! Faye

Kellie said...

Snow day...such happy words!! :)
Looks like you all had a great day with lots of yummy goodies. :)