Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good morning! (EDITED TO ADD A COUPLE OF PHOTOS)



What a beautiful day here! It is sunny, chilly and windy...and I absolutely love days like this!

I am using my daughter's laptop at the moment and am not able to upload any photos...but I hope to add some later today, when I get mine back from my son.


Ive been doing a bit of stitching...."Seven Days of Creation"...and also "Mary Margaret"....I also started a new swedish weaving blanket, which is working up very quickly and is going to be donated to The Lion's Club in our community for a Christmas drawing....

On the homefront........lots of exciting things....we had a new front veranda/porch...whatever you'd like to call it built...I love it!! I wish I could enjoy sitting out there during the day, but the carpenter is still here working on our roof...LOL...he should be done in a day or so though...and then on the weekend my DH and son installed new flooring in our kitchen...and back hallway...next up is the front entry hallway....and our new fridge was delivered yesterday! Isn't it funny how things like this excit me so! LOL.......our home is looking just great!
So....hopefully I'll be able to show you these photos tonight....

Do take care everyone and have a great day!!!

Okay, here are a couple of photos of my new kitchen flooring, and a couple of the new veranda, as it stood last week...it's now completed, but there are old shingles, staging, etc from the carpenter still working on the roof in front of it...so when he is GONE for good I will take new photos of that...LOL







Marion

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Oooh, I hope you show us pics of your new front porch, etc. How exciting that your home is getting all spruced up! Looking forward to seeing your stitching as well!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

It will be just like home when everything is finished, but oh the fun while under renovations, right???
Be always in stitches.

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Hi Marion, I am just like you , I get so excited when we do things around the house!!:0) Can't wait to see the pics!!

mumzy said...

Looks like your renovations are working out just great. It does look nice.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Your treadle sewing machine cabinet looks absolutely beautiful!