Saturday, September 4, 2010

GOOD BYE EARL....YOU HAVE TO DIE!!! EDITED!!

Woke up this morning to the news that Earl has shifted and is due to make landfall a bit down the coast and then come up through Halifax...we are experiencing high winds and rain now and Earl has not landed.
If you are so inclined to say a prayer.....I'd appreciate it. All our trees are laiden with leaves, and that makes them easier to snap.
I'm not one of these people that likes a good storm....nope...not me......
Anyway, everyone in Earl's path...stay safe!!!!
Will be back later..
Marion

EDITED TO ADD...STORM HAS PASSED....LOTS AND LOTS OF POWER OUTAGES, BUT THANKFULLY WE KEPT OUR POWER AND OTHER THAN LOTS OF LEAVES IN THE POOL, AND STUCK TO THE HOUSE..ETC.....NO DAMAGE AT ALL!!!!
SO VERY THANKFUL THIS STORM HAS PASSED!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Stay safe and good luck today! I'll be praying for you and yours.

Denise

Margaret said...

I'll be thinking of you today -- hopefully Earl won't be bad at all. We were lucky -- Earl bypassed us altogether as far as we could tell.

mumzy said...

Earl changed his direction a bit and as a result, we, in NB (southwestern) ended up with a lot of rain but the winds were not that bad. I was just talking to my daughter in NS and she says they got high winds but just a little rain. Everything, thank God, is ok with her - no damage and the power is still on there. I pray that it will be the same with you.

Alexandra said...

Good riddens to Earl!

Karen said...

I hope you aren't one of the people still without power! I've worked all weekend and since the weather directly affects my job, we monitored the storm hourly. At one point NS Power had over 200,000 people without power!! Fortunately for me, Earl changed course ever so slightly and by-passed the city I live in. We only experienced the tail end with some wind and rain. My prayers are with you and your family. I hope you are all safe.

Unknown said...

Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

At least 160 thousand women and men are trying a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 1-2 lbs every night as they sleep.

It is easy and it works on everybody.

Here are the easy steps for this hack:

1) Take a clear glass and fill it up half glass

2) Then do this weight losing hack

and you'll be 1-2 lbs thinner the very next day!